Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Temporary Mistress update

For those of you who don't already follow me on FF.net or Archive of Our Own, I'm currently posting Temporary Mistress for what's basically a mass online beta, so feel free to join in the fun!

I'm looking for feedback to make the story better, so please tell me your thoughts if you do go over to read. You're welcome to sign up for accounts there and post comments/reviews, or email me directly at sophieturner1805 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Do be aware that this story decidedly contains portions only for mature audiences. I know in my other work I have "faded to black" pretty early on. That is not at all the case here. It's explicit. As we get closer to my actually publishing it, I'll explain a bit more why I wanted to write a story like that. But for now, here are the links:

Archive of Our Own
Fanfiction.net

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Temptations

 Hello, dear readers! So I think I have shared bits of what I am up to next, but thought it was time for a more substantial update. That is,...