Friday, June 9, 2017

The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman

I'm excited to be starting a new occasional series of posts at Austen Authors on books of Austen's time, which are also books that our dear characters might have read. The first is one of the most outrageous: Tristram Shandy.






These are eventually going to dovetail with a very special project I've been working on. I'm really excited about it but want to wait before sharing it so I don't spoil the surprise. But I WILL give a few little teasers: this is an editing and not a writing project, and I think it's very apropos this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newsletter

 Well, dear readers, I am FINALLY starting a newsletter. This is long overdue for me as a series writer so I am excited (after an exceedingl...