Saturday, June 27, 2020

Online beta for A Generation's Secrets

It's that time, dear readers! Although I am still working on edits for the later chapters, I am far enough along to begin posting the first set of chapters. I am aiming for about five at a time, hopefully at least once a week if not more often (it really depends on how I'm pacing on the later chapters).

The best place to read it is on Fanfiction.net. I am going to try to continue posting on Archive of Our Own, but their rules are more stringent which makes it difficult to post for this sort of purpose.

If you need a refresher, I've created an updated family trees file as of the beginning of the story.

If you are coming here from Archive of Our Own, the posted story is an online beta for the fourth book in my series. Readers generally find the stories can be read as standalones, but if you want the context of the greater series and are seriously invested in giving feedback on the fourth book, email me at sophieturner1805 AT gmail DOT com and we can work to get you digital copies of the previous books.

To all of you, I'm so excited to be sharing this work finally. It's been a long time coming and in many ways contains elements I've been anticipating sharing since I first decided to make this a series. I am so grateful you are still along for the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newsletter

 Well, dear readers, I am FINALLY starting a newsletter. This is long overdue for me as a series writer so I am excited (after an exceedingl...