Thursday, July 23, 2020

It's not quite the Baltimore storm, but it's close

We are having a massive storm in the Washington D.C. area right now, but as I'm on the outskirts of it I was able to capture some video. It's the sort of weather I wrote about the Stantons and Ramseys experiencing in Baltimore: hot, humid weather (it topped 100 degrees here) finally broken by a massive storm.

I wouldn't say it's the most severe storm Georgiana or the naval captains have experienced, given their time at sea, and all of the characters experienced some strange and stormy weather during the Year Without a Summer. But it's not the sort of thing you usually see in more temperate climes like England, so I thought I'd share. Mother Nature is giving us a pretty impressive show!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Newsletter

 Well, dear readers, I am FINALLY starting a newsletter. This is long overdue for me as a series writer so I am excited (after an exceedingl...