Saturday, August 27, 2022

It's Beta Time

 Hello again, dear readers!

I am very excited to tell you that I've started online beta for The Crimes of Elizabeth Darcy. I still have quite a bit of minor edits to do on the later portions of the story, but it is far enough along that I can begin to post.

I would be remiss if I did not note that the scenario is COMPLETELY BONKERS and I am well aware of this. There are tropes. Lots and lots of tropes. I had fun with it, and I hope you will as well. In a way, it's as though A Generation's Secrets and Mistress had a fiction baby. If you enjoyed both of those and you don't mind a trope or four, I think you'll like this one. If not, this may not be your cup of tea, and I understand that.

You can read the first three chapters at either Fanfiction.net or Archive of our Own. I expect to start out with weekly posts and then hopefully ramp up to more frequently once more of the story is edited.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Former Abbeys

 Hello, dear readers! I have been decidedly neglecting my blog over the past few years. Granted, that's usually in favour of writing my ...