Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A Constant Love now available for Nook

So at some point recently, I asked myself, "Why didn't I publish A Constant Love to Nook?" And I didn't really have a very good answer for that question. I have a Kindle myself, and there's quite a thriving market for JAFF on Amazon, so I was much more focused there, but now that that's taken care of, I decided to look in to publishing for Nook.

As it turns out, it's not really any more difficult than Kindle or paperback publishing, and that is to say that all the difficulty lies in all the editing before you start getting serious about a platform or platforms.

So...there is now a Nook version available as well! Now that I've committed to Nook I will be making all of the stories in the series available in this format, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newsletter

 Well, dear readers, I am FINALLY starting a newsletter. This is long overdue for me as a series writer so I am excited (after an exceedingl...