Friday, May 29, 2015

Family tree beta

Recently one of my readers commented that they needed a family tree to keep track of people, and I thought it was a brilliant idea. So much so that I have been working on one and think it will be included at the beginning of Legacies when it is published.

There's one thing I haven't decided whether I am going to include yet at this point because it is historically spoilery. Basically, I can either call it a family tree through July, 1815 (which is when A Constant Love ended), as I am now, or I can call it a family tree through the end of A Constant Love.

So if you're not afraid of the historic spoiler (it's not really a huge one), please take a look and let me know what you think of including it, or the family tree in general, in the comments. Here's a high-quality version if the Blogger one isn't legible enough.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newsletter

 Well, dear readers, I am FINALLY starting a newsletter. This is long overdue for me as a series writer so I am excited (after an exceedingl...