Friday, May 1, 2015

It's here!

So after a much longer delay than I expected, I am very pleased to announce that A Constant Love has finally been published!


You can find it here on Amazon.com, and it is also available in other Amazon stores worldwide (edit 5/19: and also on Nook). The Kindle edition is $2.99, and I intend to continue to keep the Kindle editions for the whole series at a low price. The paperback is $11.99 (but free shipping if you have Prime); I had wanted to set it lower, but the cost of printing and shipping just would not allow it. My goal in this has never been to make a lot of money, but to offset some of my research budget (if you've been watching my Goodreads feed, you can see there are a lot of books involved in making this series as historically accurate as possible). And I'm not going to lie, I got quite a rush when I first saw that Amazon page. A strange, surreal rush.

If you're reading this, I want to thank you for being a part of this journey with me. I'm here today because of the support, feedback, and encouragement of readers who told me it was worth publishing. I write these stories -- all right, I suppose it's probably time to start calling them novels -- because I love to do it. I love the research, and the planning, and the times when the plot just clicks into place, and when I finally put down all of those words in a way that honors Jane Austen's work as much as I'm able to. And I love to publish (although it is by far the most nerve-wracking process out of all of this), because it means I get to hear from people who are reading my work.

So thank you. A Constant Love and A Change of Legacies are the first of a planned six stories in this series (a few weeks ago, it was only five, so who knows how many it will actually be before I hit the end!). I hope you'll all be with me for the whole ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newsletter

 Well, dear readers, I am FINALLY starting a newsletter. This is long overdue for me as a series writer so I am excited (after an exceedingl...