Thursday, March 21, 2024

Newsletter

 Well, dear readers, I am FINALLY starting a newsletter. This is long overdue for me as a series writer so I am excited (after an exceedingly labyrinthine setup process that somewhat justified my procrastination) to finally have it in place. I plan on sending once a quarter unless there's new writing to update you on, and the first installment won't be out for a little while.

What you can do right now is sign up! You should see a sign up form at the top of my blog, or you can also sign up here

When you sign up, you'll get exclusive bonus writing for the Constant Love series. The first is from Captain Stanton's POV during A Constant Love (some of you may remember this was first hosted on the Just Jane 1813 blog and was not available for many years, so now it's finally back). The second is completely new: a lengthy series of scenes from Darcy's POV during his time in London in A Generation's Secrets. I recall many beta readers wondering what Darcy was up to there, and now you have your chance to know!

This is the first place I've published the newsletter sign up and I am doing a bit of a soft launch with it, so please let me know if you run into any issues signing up or accessing the bonus materials.

Thanks as always for supporting my writing, and I hope you enjoy the bonus materials and newsletter!

cover image with a Royal Navy fire bucket and the text Captain Stanton Writes to Georgiana A Constant Love Bonus Scene

cover image of a London town house and the text Darcy in London A Generation's Secrets Bonus Scenes


6 comments:

  1. You have no idea how excited I was to see an update from you! I devoured the Darcy POV scenes and can’t wait for the next newsletter to come out! Any chance of hearing about progress on the next book in the ACL series? No rush but the Darcy scenes got me so invested in this world all over again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the Darcy POV scenes! And yes a big part of the newsletter will be updating readers on my writing progress, and in the first one that will include the next book in the ACL series.

      Delete
  2. I GASPED when I saw you have some Darcy POV. So excited to see into his and Matthew’s minds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this! Since I enjoy writing his POV but the series has been primarily female perspective (for now), doing the bonus scenes was a lot of fun for me as well.

      Delete
  3. Hello! Much like the above commenter, the bonus scenes threw me right back into your wonderful world, and I was specifically thinking of portraitrure, and how one might find "face claims" of the characters. Which led to me messing around wikimedia commons, as one does, and anyway, the whole point of this comment is that I found the Darcy twins, aged around 14: commons [dot] wikimedia [dot] org [slash] wiki/File:Dvoj%C4%8Dka_(Dolenjski_muzej).jpg
    (hopefully this won't get caught in a spam filter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did get caught in the spam filter, but I've fished it out! Love that image and I agree it could definitely be the Darcy twins. And they're almost that age while I'm writing them right now, so I really appreciate you sharing!

      Delete

Newsletter

 Well, dear readers, I am FINALLY starting a newsletter. This is long overdue for me as a series writer so I am excited (after an exceedingl...