Friday, July 7, 2017

More about the special project, vote on a cover, and time travel

It's been a full couple of days!

Today at Austen Authors I'm talking about who I would bring forward in time, to see the impact they'd had. And talking more about the special project, which is my effort to restore Pride and Prejudice to the 1813 Egerton first edition, and make it available digitally to readers. That teaser photo I posted? That's a real, live, first edition that I had a chance to work with at Goucher College.

And if you head over to Just Jane 1813, you can vote on the cover for this special edition of Pride and Prejudice. People have been even more across the board on the options than I'd expected so far, so make your voice heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newsletter

 Well, dear readers, I am FINALLY starting a newsletter. This is long overdue for me as a series writer so I am excited (after an exceedingl...